DOXA’s VIP Assist program helps companies access the right offshore talent to scale their business operations. Here’s everything to know about it:
- DOXA’s VIP Assist Program helps companies access the best talent to improve workplace efficiency and effectiveness
- This separates DOXA from other outsourcing companies, since it’s not just about the work done for clients but also about developing their workers
- Unlike other BPOs, DOXA is focused on startups and small businesses
- DOXA’s workplace culture and adaptability make them an excellent option for businesses that need to be able to respond quickly to changes in their industry
Outsourcing can be a great way to improve workplace flexibility and efficiency, save costs, and focus on your company’s core competencies.
DOXA is designed to support startups and small businesses, helping them scale quickly and efficiently. The VIP Assist (VIPA) Program is DOXA’s major asset that offers white-glove service and end-to-end support, from project management to quality assurance.
VIP Assist takes a holistic, dual-sided approach to BPO, taking the needs of the assistant into account as well as those of the executive. This ensures the right fit, streamlines training, and allows for greater growth across the board.
The DOXA Difference
DOXA’s VIP Assist Program was launched in early 2022 to fill clients’ administrative and executive virtual assistant roles. At its core, the VIP Assist Program treats the workers as their top priority.
Vanessa Jamison, one of DOXA’s top VIPs, says, “with the basic acronym of a very important person, being a VIP means I am their top priority,” which is not only a saying at DOXA but a core value.
This has been a big motivator for Vanessa, encouraging her to prioritize attendance and dependability, thereby helping her form long-lasting relationships with clients. Working at DOXA has instilled in her a sense of ownership over every project she works on and the company she represents. The professionalism, maturity, and culturally aligned values have helped workers come together and achieve a common goal.
One challenge that rocked the VIP Assist Program was evaluating VIP performance, given the different role complexity and skillsets required. To counter this, DOXA established a new performance management system to extend the scorecard across different clients and roles.
The system expanded the measurement of success to include collaboration and professionalism, resulting in a 98% client response rate and overall VIP performance improvement.
The program has been a resounding success for DOXA and their clients. The combination of a strong work ethic, customer focus, and dedication to quality has resulted in long-term relationships with clients. DOXA’s holistic, dual-sided approach to the VIP Assist Program has resulted in efficient and successful outsourcing for all involved.
Why DOXA’s VIP Program
Before joining DOXA, Vanessa worked for four other BPO firms, and none of them had programs similar to DOXA’s VIP Assist. She was excited to join a company that cares about its workers’ well-being and career growth. Key benefits of the VIP program include:
- Strong communication and collaboration skills: Despite being in a remote setup, the VIP Assist Program has excellent communication and collaboration tools in place. This helps workers remain connected with clients and team members, ensuring a smooth workflow. There’s no micromanagement at DOXA either, which allows workers to use their creativity and problem-solving skills to develop innovative solutions.
- Workplace flexibility: Due to the nature of the work, the VIP Assist program offers workplace flexibility that helps workers maintain a healthy work-life balance. This is a major selling point for DOXA and has resulted in high employee satisfaction and retention rates.
- Cultural alignment:Working with a company that doesn’t share your values can be incredibly frustrating and discouraging. DOXA is committed to maintaining a workplace culture aligned with its workers’ values. “DOXA partners with local businesses with the same values aligned with what they believe in and work with partners that value them as VIPs following the same culture and beliefs,” Vanessa says. This has resulted in a deep sense of ownership and pride in their work.
- Employee engagement:While the geographical location of workers varies, the VIP Assist Program has created a strong sense of community and connection among employees. Regular events and activities organized by DOXA help workers connect on a personal level. DOXA holds monthly wellness activities through Zoom meetings, holiday celebrations, and a Facebook photo contest celebrating working with DOXA.
- In-person town hall meetings:Not common with other BPO firms, DOXA recently held its first-ever in-person town hall meeting with VIP employees. This was an excellent opportunity for employees to connect with DOXA founders and other team members, and it helped to foster a stronger sense of community.
The VIP Assist program has been integral to DOXA’s success as a company. Workplace flexibility, excellent communication, and strong workplace culture have resulted in high employee satisfaction and retention rates.
Addressing and resolving shortcomings
Like any other workplace, there will always be some challenges and setbacks. The key is to identify the problem and resolve it quickly. For example, Vanessa had a client who had been upset by the behavior of one of her colleagues.
Vanessa quickly resolved the issue by reaching out to that colleague to better understand the problem. She discussed the situation with her colleague to determine how to overcome it in the future. Vanessa explained to her colleague the impact their behavior had on the company and the client and how it could affect their career if it continued.
She then built an action plan, shared it with the client, and followed it for weeks, assuring the client that the issue would not arise again. Quick strategizing when challenges arise has helped Vanessa keep clients happy and maintain strong relationships.
VIP Program as a growth strategy
One of the best things about DOXA’s VIP Assist Program is that it’s not just about the work we do for our clients. It’s also about our commitment to the growth and development of our workers.
We believe that our success as a company is directly linked to the success of our workers. Our VIPs also learn and develop new skills they can use to grow their careers.
The program has allowed Vanessa to grow her skillset and knowledge. One critical skill she has recently improved on at DOXA is adaptability. “Adaptability is not just about changing something or adjusting to a situation. Adaptability is the ability to change or approach things in order to fit each new situation.”
There are always new educational programs and courses introduced, new rules and regulations within the industry to follow, or new tasks to be completed. Being VIP-adaptable means being aware of the changes, being willing to learn, and avoiding procrastination.
Is DOXA’s VIP Program a good fit for your business?
Outsourcing can be a great way to improve efficiency and productivity in your business. But it’s crucial to be sure you’re working with a reputable company that can provide the level of service and support you need. So, how do you determine whether the VIP Assist Program is a good fit for your business?
There are a few key factors to consider:
- Workplace flexibility
- Excellent communication and collaboration tools
- Strong workplace culture
- High employee satisfaction and retention rates
Offshoring with DOXA’s VIP Assist Program is an excellent option if you’re considering outsourcing some company functions. You’ll enjoy workplace flexibility, excellent communication and collaboration tools, and strong company culture.
Unlike other BPOs, DOXA remains one of the best and most flexible outsourcing companies, offering a la carte services that can be customized to your company’s specific needs.
Plus, our high employee satisfaction and retention rates mean you can be confident in the quality of our work. Get in touch with DOXA today to learn more about our VIP Assist Program and how we can help scale up your business with the right talent.