Where WE come together.
NOVEMBER 30th - December 2nd, 2022
By attending DOXAcon’s inaugural event you’ll be part of a mastermind that will help your business thrive in the years ahead. Enjoy world-class speakers, gain access to experts, introductions to new tools, immersive cultural experiences and most importantly, build community with your team. There may be a dose of ridiculousness along the way.
with like-minded leaders from around the world in Manila, Philippines.
with your team to celebrate success and look at the year going forward.
learning about how to scale faster from world-class business leaders.
6749 Ayala Avenue, Makati City
The inaugural event is FREE to DOXA clients who register by Sept 30th.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
We invite all DOXA clients with their respective hiring managers as all DOXAcon activities will be geared towards highlighting the value of offshoring in creating opportunities for teams both domestic and abroad.
We encourage entrepreneurs, the C-suite, and business leaders who strongly believe that success is largely driven by global talent.
We also welcome HR professionals to attend. We can assure that the conversations within the event will fortify your mandate to source and retain top talent.
DOXA clients who register by September 30th will attend at no charge.
Learn from business leaders who have a unique perspective on talent – perspectives that can accelerate success in your own organization.
SPEAKERS TO BE ANNOUNCED
1:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Welcome reception
- Private meetings with your teams
- DOXA’s Annual Holiday party
9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- General session
- Speakers & breakouts
- Mastermind exercises
8:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Cultural experience with your team
- Closing session & lunch
We have curated optional experiences for those who want to stay longer and enjoy more of the country. These experiences cater to the active vacationer, the beach bum, and the city socialite. Please let us know if you’d like more information.
The event, which includes all content, food and experience is FREE to our clients and any member of their team. The obligations change based on the size/scope of the event so it’s important that those who register, attend. So as part of your registration you will need to agree to pay $499 to partially cover expenses incurred by DOXA should you not attend.
You definitely can! We believe that letting your domestic team–especially those who work directly with our team—with our VIPs in the Philippines will be beneficial in ensuring long-term retention.
That’s for sure! The main reason for DOXAcon is for you to have time to meet with your VIPs to celebrate successes and talk about the upcoming year. To help guide your conversations we even provide a suggested format. Furthermore, to ensure that you experience true local hospitality, we have organized a Filipino-themed holiday party.
As our chosen venue for DOXAcon, we’ve partnered with The Discovery Primea to offer you a special rate. Please reserve your room after registering for the event.
- Health pass – All arriving passengers must register to One Health Pass portal within 48 hours prior to departure. For a step-by-step guide, go to One Health Pass Registration Tutorial. Children below 12 years old who are unvaccinated shall follow the quarantine protocols of the parent/s. Click here to get started.
- VISA – No visa required for a stay not exceeding thirty (30) days. Traveller must hold valid ticket for return journey to country of origin or next country of destination and a passport valid for a period of at least six (6) months beyond the stay in the Philippines.
We have curated optional experiences for those who want to stay longer and enjoy more of the country. You would be responsible for covering the cost of these. Please let us know if you’d like more information.
After spending quality time getting to know your VIPs on a personal level, why not extend your trip for a little “me” time. For the leisure part of your Philippine getaway, we’ve curated a selection of optional experiences for you.*
The Thrill Seeker
- Southwest of the Philippine archipelago lies the island of Palawan. With a wide variety of outdoor and water activities like Island hopping, snorkeling, sunset cruise, you’ll need an unlimited supply of adrenaline with you. All these come at a special rate we’ve arranged for you with a private resort.
- Badly needing a tan? Why not soak up the warm glow of the Philippine sun, and bask in the crystal waters of Boracay island after. A long stretch of fine white sand, lined with restaurants and pubs, what could possibly go wrong?
The Urban Explorer
- If it’s the Philippines’ version of cosmopolitan lifestyle you seek, look no further than the capital city of Manila. From luxurious shopping destinations, great gastronomic spots, relaxing spa retreats to historical landmarks, the city is filled with endless possibilities for you to enjoy.
* All optional activity expenses will be shouldered by the client.
While nothing is expected, it’s part of Filipino tradition to bring, what they call pasalubong, authentic gifts from their country/hometown. If you have other ideas for gifts, like swag or something else, we can help coordinate this on your behalf, just let us know!
The Philippines, being a tropical country, only has two seasons: wet and dry. For the days you’ll be there, expect the weather to be between 80 and 90 degrees and humid. We’ll make the conference business casual, but please do bring your most comfortable clothes (e.g. shorts) for when we go out.
We sincerely hope you attend as this is an opportunity to mitigate the lack of physical connection remote work entails. If you’re unable to attend, we will have DOXA representatives sit with your team instead, and if you would like to send your team a gift or a personal message in advance we can help coordinate this too.
A live-stream option is currently not available as we want the entire event’s focus to be on establishing in-person bonds between you and your VIPs. Parts of DOXACON will be recorded and will be made available after the event.
Book your flights to the Philippines’ main international airport, Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL), located at the heart of the Manila metro just a few minutes away from the event venue and a wide selection of lodging options. We recommend you arrive a day early via your chosen airline to avoid travel disruptions and adjust to the timezone.
At the time of the event (because of Daylight Savings), the difference will be between 12 and 14 hrs for PST and EST respectively. So we recommend that you book your arrivals a day early. This is to ensure that you give yourself ample time to adjust to the drastic shift in time zones.
We’ll reach out to you with affordable options closer to the event.
We will follow all local/federal restrictions per the Philippine government. You’ll be notified of any restrictions closer to the event.